httpd-users mailing list archives

From ibanex22 <enomi...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] trying to make apache a streaming server
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:00:55 GMT

Hello all,

I have recently installed apache on an OpenBSD system and have successfully
gotten all my media on there.  It's great except I would really like for
when someone clicks on an .mp3 to have it redirect it to a seperate frame.
Therefore, they could click on a song and it would play in a seperate frame
yet still continue to browse my files while the song plays.  Is there any
way to do this?  Any suggestion would be great!

Thanks,
Erik