httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yvo van Doorn" <yvo.vando...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Conflict between WebDAV and Virtual Server ?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:38:00 GMT
Joshua hit it right on the head.

Try adding this in your virtualhost directive (oh and don't forget
</VirtualHost>, didn't see it in your paste).

Alias /web /var/www/web/vincen/web

Then when you are trying to connect via webdav make sure you specify:
vincen.hostinpeace.com/web as your URL to connect to via webdav (whatever
webdav client you are using), not vincen.hostinpeace.com.