httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Scott <ds94...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_autoindex not cooperating
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:13:52 GMT
Yup, that did the trick.

I got into this predicament in the first place because I was trying to
set up a default-content "hole" in a vhost served by mod_perl.  That's
where the "SetHandler default" directive came from (it works for static
content like images and JavaScript).  But when I set up a separate vhost
and left off the SetHandler directives completely it worked like a charm.

Thanks guys.