httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Burrus <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject [users@httpd] problems with apache 2.2 install.
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:47:58 GMT
can anyone/anybody please help me with an error that I have repeatedly
gotten when I have tried to install the version 2.2 of the apache
server?? Here is the problem and thanx to anyone who can help me :

Installing the Apache2.2 service
The Apache2.2 service is successfully installed.
Testing httpd.conf....
Errors reported here must be corrected before the service can be started.
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 67 of C:/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
C:/WINDOWS
/system32/modules/mod_actions.so into server: The specified module could
not be
found.

 and then here is that problemmatic line 67 from the httpd.conf file,
the apache config file.

LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so