httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard de Vries <richard_devr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite and HTTP headers. (Accept-Language)
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:38:46 GMT
I am an absolute newbie when it comes to mod_rewrite
and I am still going thru some documentation to see
whether I can make it do what I need.

While I am going thru the docs and examples, I figured
someone knows the answer right from the top of their
head.

I am running Apache in front of servletexec (an
application server) and we're having some application
issues with certain locales.

I would like to use mod_rewrite to analyze the
Accept-Language header, and rewrite it if needed. Can
mod_rewrite do this? Does anyone have an example?