httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard de Vries <richard_devr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] loadbalancing with Apache - Sticky Sessions
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:16:19 GMT
I'm experiencing some problems with our loadbalancer
infrastructure over our Apache webservers and I've
been asked to set some sort of Session ID either in
the environment variables, or as part of the URL.

Something the loadbalancers can use to determine
session information.

I was thinking of mod_rewrite perhaps but I have not
been able to find any good information on generating
session IDs etc.

Does anyone have any good recommendations /
suggestions?

   Richard