httpd-users mailing list archives

From Evan Platt <e...@espphotography.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache quit on me all of a sudden?
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 07:19:29 GMT
At 08:34 AM 12/7/2006, you wrote:
>At 10:33 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:
>>That'll run the first httpd found in your PATH. On a plain vanilla
>>MacOSX installation, that is the httpd 1.3.33 that Apple supplies.
>>However, you must have something else there since 1.3.33 doesn't
>>recognize the -k flag.
>
>AFAIK, I've removed the Apple version. I'm using 2.2.3.
>

>>When you run /Library/Apache2/bin/httpd -l, is mod_ssl.c in the list?
>
>Hmm.. No.
>Compiled in modules:
>   core.c
>   prefork.c
>   http_core.c
>   mod_so.c
>

>>If not, is there a mod_ssl.so in the modules subdirectory? Do you
>>have a LoadModule line for that?
>
>Yep: 776 mod_ssl.so
>LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

Reinstalled 2.2.3 from source.

Now, error is httpd: Syntax error on line 327 of
/Library/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/Library/Apache2/modules/mod_access.so into server: cannot create
object file image or add library
mod_access.so is missing.

I ./configured with
>--enable-mods-shared=most --prefix=/Library/Apache2 --enable-ssl

Is there a better configure options I should be using?