httpd-users mailing list archives

From Douglas WF Acheson <d...@rogers.com>
Subject [users@httpd] help with location
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 04:27:59 GMT
Hello,

I have configured a virtual server for scm.b.com to house my svn repository via web_dav (hope
the lingo is okay).  I have it working and here is the config file

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2>
    CustomLog logs/scmAccess.log dwfa
    ErrorLog  logs/scmError.log

    DocumentRoot "/usr/local/scm/svn/html"
    <Directory "/usr/local/scm/svn/html">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

    <Location />
        DAV svn
        SVNParentPath /usr/local/scm/svn/repositories
    </Location>
    ServerName scm.b.com
</VirtualHost>

I have adjusted my dns for the correct entries.   have created a few web pages to administer
my svn repo and projects.   What I would like to do is have the admin pages accessible off
the following url
http://scm.b.com/admin

The problem is I am not sure how to achieve this.  Anyone have any ideas ...

Currently using
Apache 2.2.3 (64 bit custom built)
CentOS v4.4

Thx in advance