httpd-users mailing list archives

From Evan Platt <e...@espphotography.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache quit on me all of a sudden?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 06:11:51 GMT
At 09:35 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:
>You replaced your installed version of OpenSSL, or are trying to start
>the wrong copy of httpd.  You might want to do some searching for
>multiple occurances of the httpd binary.
>
>The fact that SSLEngine isn't recognized indicates a pre-0.9.7 version
>of OpenSSL, or a different build of httpd.

Reinstalled Openssl,

now when I run httpd -DSSL -k start, I get

httpd: Could not open configuration file ssl/conf/httpd.conf: No such
file or directory

If I specify the directory, I get:
# /Library/Apache2/bin/httpd -DSSL -k start
Syntax error on line 38 of /Library/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
module not included in the server configuration.