httpd-users mailing list archives

From "uxwrstre" <uxwrs...@trashmail.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mysterious \"Premature end of script headers\" error
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:36:13 GMT
On Friday 01 December 2006 14:05, uxwrstre wrote:
> shows the following: [Fri Dec  1 13:33:43 2006] [error] [client
> 134.171.16.75] Premature end of script headers:
> /home/web/archive/docs/bin/http-goto

Hello everybody,

I found out the problem!
The problem was that the CGI-BIN C program worked perfectly in the console but
did a segmentation fault while called by apache. It seems that this
segmentation fault appears only if apache calls this process. I suppose that
the cgi-bin program is buggy.
It would be good to integreate in apache in the error logfiles on cgi-bin
program failure an output in the log files like Signal 11 SIGSEGV received or
something like that.

--
Best regards,
saf