httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gaming Mouse <gaming_mo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Changing DocumentRoot Doesn't Work
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:26:52 GMT
Steve Swift wrote:
> Well, before you start playing with your shortcut, is there a "conf"
> subdirectory below the working directory specified in your shortcut,
> and does that conf subdirectory contain your configuration file (which
> had better be named " httpd.conf" !)

Up until this point I have not been using a shortcut.  I've been
double-clicking the httpd.exe file, which resides in this directory:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2

And yes, there is indeed a conf subdir below this directory, and that is
where httpd.conf is located.

My question was for Norm was: Does the output of "httpd -V" confirm or
refute his theory about httpd.conf not being found?

Thanks,
Jonah