httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Techguy" <tech...@netscan.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_status.so - How do I get this to work?
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:58:55 GMT
Hi,

I installed a program to track web traffic for Apache, and in order to get
it to work it says I need to add this to my httpd.conf.

LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so

When I do Apache won't start. So I look around and find this file does not
exist anywhere on my pc.

After further research I find that it is supposed to be installed
automatically with Apache and gives me instructions on how to enable it -
this I know - what I don't know is where to find this after the fact and how
to install it.

I am running Apache 1.3.36 on Slackware 11 with PHP 4.4.4 and MySQL 5.0

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks