httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache ignores cached entries.
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:53:52 GMT
On 11/10/06, cristi <cristi@medialab.sissa.it> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I've set up apache 2.2.3 as a caching reverse proxy. Another
> server behind my apache installation sends cachable responses.
> My apache server caches all the appropriate responses, but it
> doesn't use the cache entries for some of them even if they
> are cached and fresh.

Your examples didn't really demonstrate anything interesting as far as
I can tell.  You didn't show that a previously cached file was not
served from the cache, nor did you show the request headers, which can
be crucial.

The first thing you should try is changing LogLevel to debug and then
looking in the error log.

Joshua.