httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with POST method
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:28:56 GMT
It is almost certainly an error to have the action of a form reference a
static webpage. At a guess, you are settinng the action to the same static
page that contained the form. That's bound to cause problems, not least of
which would be confusion!
Every <FORM> that I've ever seen sets the action to a URL which runs a
script of some sort or another.  How else are you going to process the input
from the form?