httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Darly Coupet" <apa...@tsgi.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Rewriterule syntax not working
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:08:23 GMT
Hi Josha,

Thanks for your patience and help.  I do not have access to a server and the
application that is serving the old url's.

I think it is a syntax issue, one old URL routed to one new URL.

http://www.sitename.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AWLAS&Category_Code=Abc+Xyz

> New URL
> http://www.sitename.com/index.php?action=view_user&user=2

#Begin htaccess content
# htaccess is located is subfolder name Merchant2
# merchant.mv is located is subfolder name Merchant2

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
php_value session.use_trans_sid 0
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING}
^Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AWLAS&Category_Code=Abc+Xyz$
RewriteRule merchant.mv
http://www.sitename.com/index.php?action=view_user&user=2 [R=301,L]

#End htaccess content

Darly