httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Failed downloads: "Could not get next bucket brigade"
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:56:38 GMT

Imaginatively... If it's only one user and can't be reproduced with a
standard browser at your end, it looks like a client-side issue
(especially with "Connection reset by peer" - ie the client broke the
connection).

- is it size dependent, can she download smaller files?
- how is she connected to internet (eg, ADSL, dial-up?) do they have a
size limit?
- does the file contain anything that a virus-scanner on the client
might reject? (try replacing the file with plain ascii of same size or
ask her to switch off any virus-scannners).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>  - Todd

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.y
ahoo.com/mailbeta>  - Fire up a more powerful email and get > things
done faster.

the sender's company.