httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] LogLevel
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:47:40 GMT

Did you see this note in the docs?

"When logging to a regular file, messages of the level *notice* cannot
be suppressed and thus are always logged. However, this doesn't apply
when logging is done using syslog."

> The error_log file
> size is increasing daily

So what? If you're really worried, pipe the logs through a filter
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#errorlog

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Please let me know if you need further information
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Kaushal

the sender's company.