httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Best way of forwarding traffice from Apache 1.3 to 2.0
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:49:34 GMT

What did you try already? What happened?

As I read it, you want to put up a page that says, "Site has moved"
rather than redirect users (so that the browser reloads the new site).
Correct?

Something as simple as;

RedirectMatch ^/.*$ /that_one_html_doc.html

...should work (see docs for details).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

the sender's company.