httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problems with cgi-bin and post method
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:30:17 GMT

What have you tried already on the server side?  Basically, you need to
declare that the directory containing matweb.exe is a CGI directory,
that could be as simple as:

ScriptAlias /path/to/cgi-bin /cgi-bin

Then make sure that matweb.exe is executable by the apache "User" and
that this user has access to any files that the program uses. See
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/cgi.html for details.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thanks a lot!