httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Wilkerson" <r.d.wilker...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL Support
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:22:16 GMT
Simple question:

Do the Apache binaries (Windows or Linux) support SSL or no?  I was
about to download 2.2 for Windows from httpd.apache.org and saw that
the file title indicates no_ssl.  Does that mean that no SSL support
is compiled in or does it (however counter-intuitively) mean something
else?

I'm not sure I need it, but I'd like to be sure I know what I'm
getting when I get it.  If there is no SSL support then is there
anywhere I can go to get binaries that *do* include SSL support?

Thanks for any clarification.

Rob Wilkerson