httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ramesh Kumar <ramesh.kum...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL Configuration for Apache 2.0.45
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:44:25 GMT

Hi Friends,

I have done SSL Configuration for Apache 2.0.59 using
http://www.thompsonbd.com/tutorials/apachessl.php Link. I am able to
succesfully run apache.

Now, I am in a dead need of integrating SSL into apache 2.0.45. I am
following the same steps as i have done for 2.0.59. But i am getting
following error while starting apache.

Syntax error on line 172 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod_ssl.so into
server: The specified procedure could not be found.

Please help me in resolving the issue. If this is related to version
problems of Open SSL or Mod SSL. Please let me know the correct versions of
Open SSL  and Mod SSL.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh Kumar