httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Neves" <leonardo.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DDOS
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:02:14 GMT
I changed configuration. Mandriva's default configuration is:

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>

    # <Proxy> - Container for directives affecting resources located
in the proxied location
    <Proxy *>
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
    #    Allow from .your-domain.com
    </Proxy>
    # ProxyRequests - on if the true proxy requests should be accepted
    ProxyRequests On
</IfModule>

In this environment, apache will return code 403 for those:
    ProxyPass /compras http://192.168.4.4/compras/
    ProxyPassReverse /compras http://192.168.4.4/compras/

Is there any alternative? Is it possible to limit access to known
users/passwords?

Thanks,
Leo.