httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephen <stephe...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 behind Linksys router
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 19:02:20 GMT
1) Set the Apache server to have a static IP. If the gateway on the
router is 192.168.1.1 give the server something like 192.168.1.50

2) Have the router DHCP assign IPs in a different range, starting at
192.168.1.100 for other computers on your network

3) Update the IP routing table in the router to map port 8080 to the
Apache IP

4) In the Apache .conf file, make sure it listens to port 8080

That should do it
Stephen