httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ed Lazor <edla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 and PHP 5.1.6
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:57:54 GMT
Thanks, that helped a lot.  I discovered two problems...

1.  I'd changed configure, but make install wasn't replacing the old
httpd.conf file.  I deleted it, ran make install again and this time
noticed a very different httpd.conf file.

2.  I went to the LoadModules area and added:

LoadModule php5_module "modules/libphp5.so"

and then I went into the mod_mime area and added the two AddType
entries.

Restarted the server and now it's working, handling PHP5.

Thanks,
Ed