httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Deny Apache from external connections
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:53:03 GMT
On 26.11.06 16:48, spacemarc wrote:
> 2006/11/26, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk>:
> >the easiest way is to configure apache only to run on localhost, e.g.
> >comment all Listen directives, and leaving only
> >
> >Listen 127.0.0.1:80
> >
> >(and 127.0.0.1:443, if you want SSL)
>
> I don't have this parameter in my /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: where I
> must to add it?

anywhere in /etc/apache/ ? some linux distributions split config files to
many pieces...

> At moment, I have applied the suggestion of Joshua Silve and it works.

it works, it will receive input from any addressess and rell "not allowed"
to anyone except localhost
Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are