httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jevan" ...@jevan1.com>
Subject [users@httpd] index.html.en not loaded when index.html fetched
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:14:15 GMT
I've downloaded the latest version of apache. I noticed quite a few
lines removed from "httpd.conf" that are present in earlier versions.

One side effect of this is that when I view the index.html file (in the
apache manual), using apache to view it (ie copy the manual folder to
htdocs), then it doesn't fetch index.html.en -- so the language
functionality isn't working. I'm thinking perhaps there's something
missing in the httpd.conf of the latest version of apache.. what's the
easiest way to fix this?

Thanks,

Jevan.
--