httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Pike <thwp...@p3international.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_ext_filter with proxied content
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:21:31 GMT
On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 23:37 +0000, Nick Kew wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:59:10 +0000
> Tom Pike <thwpike@p3international.org> wrote:
>

> > 	We are looking at the use of mod_ext_filter and sed to
>
> Ouch!  mod_line_edit will do that for vastly less overhead.
>
> > dynamically rewrite the URLs of images, JS and CSS after the page has
> > been rendered by Zope/Plone but we have struck a few issues.  The
>
> In that case, you probably want
> http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies

Many thanks for your help, we discovered our problem.  Our backends were
compressing the bodies of the pages, thus pattern matching does not
work.  The filters were being applied but with no effect.  Disabling
compression on the backends has solved the problem completely.

			Tom

| Tom Pike thwpike@p3international.org     |
| P3 International www.p3international.org |