httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Oleg R." <o...@molddata.md>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 suexec pam authentication
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:08:32 GMT
Hello! I am trying to enable suexec for apache 2 to read the authentication
data from a mysql database. Sure i could have my users in /etc/passwd but it
is nicer when they are in mysql, no problems when i have to upgrade the
server. So anyone solved this problem, i searched everywhere about apache2
pam and mysql and nothing. It seems that apache 2 does not work with PAM? I
believe i found a page where someone was talking that apache 2 have no
support for PAM..is this true?? Any clue, hints, link related 2 the problem
are highly appreciated!! Than you for your time.

Oleg R.