httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] multiple vhosts on port 80 and port 443
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:00:31 GMT
On 10/19/06, Gregor Schneider <rc46fi@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Joshua,
>
> I really do appreciate your effort in this list and your support, however:
>
> I've tried that, I read the docs you mentioned, I tried it also with
> NameVirtualHost*:80 and NameVirtualHost *:443, all to no avail.

That's fine.  But then you should post your best attempt at the proper
config.  Not some garbage you are guessing at that has no resemblance
at all to the docs that you say you read.  (I can't imagine how you
could have read those docs and come up with the config you posted.)

Once you have something based on the docs, then we can start to debug.

Joshua.