httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI receives SIGTERM
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:02:31 GMT
As far as I know Apache doesn't send Sigterm to a running CGI. This has
nothing to do with the Timeout directive.
A couple of weeks ago I asked the opposite question: "How can I timeout a
CGI that is hung/looping?" and the answer I got, from trusted sources was
that it cannot be done with Apache alone, but would require an external
monitor.

Something else on your system is doing this.