httpd-users mailing list archives

From Salvatore Cozzolongo <cozzolo...@planetek.it>
Subject [users@httpd] Execution of a cgi on a cluster...
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:09:19 GMT
I have this problem. I must execute the mapserver cgi on a beowulf-type cluster. On this cluster
there is a particular command (mpirun) that permits to submit jobs to the machines of the
cluster I want. I want to execute the cgi through this command and distribute the render computing
on the machines I decide (different from the machine where apache is). Is there a manner to
execute a cgi through the use of a command? For example:

mpirun mapserver

Is it possible in Apache 2.0?

Best Regards to all

--