httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Cheshire" <cheshira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Looking for some ideas on how to stop someone view an html page directly using Server Side Includes
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 04:20:38 GMT
What about putting main.html inside the WEB-INF folder hierarchy and
having your index page do the SSI include of the main page. The web
server should be set up to automatically deny all access to everything
under WEB-INF but as an SSI type request this will not come into
effect.

I have done this in JSP successfully, I am assuming that the shtml SSI
directives will work in a similar way.

HTH

Chris