httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problem with Apache 2.0.59
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:51:08 GMT

Some permission problem, probably with an additional module you have
loaded.. First thing:

- check User and Group directives as requested; can the apache user
access all resources it might need and with the correct privileges?
- the message is not a common one; are you using any
new/third-party/cutting-edge modules?

Owen Boyle

PS - Any reason why you don't install apache 2.2.3?

> Thanks and Regards,
> Nagendra Reddy. D
the sender's company.

See <URL:> for more info.