httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jayabalan_Aaron" <Jayabalan_Aa...@satyam.com>
Subject [users@httpd] WinXP apache config
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:20:58 GMT
Hi Guys,

    Im running Apache/1.3.34 (Win32) PHP/5.1.6 on winXP.
    The machine is on my intranet, all local ip addresses.
    Accessing pages i develop is possible from localhost, but when i
move on to another machine on my intranet.And try to view the website,
via ip of the apache machine, i get connection timed out msg.
    Do i need to make any additional changes to httpd.conf, or change
the network configuration, of anything that can be done on xp.

    Thanks in advance.

JB

DISCLAIMER: