httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kris Da San Martino" <kdasanmart...@stockton.k12.ca.us>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Help in startup.
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:58:14 GMT
Yes, I have been. But I'll give a another try today.

  _____

From: aaronw6@gmail.com [mailto:aaronw6@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Aaron
Wagner
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 7:57 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Help in startup.

If the path is not set you can also to to the Apache/bin dir and look
for the apache.exe executable.  cd to the dir and run the apache -k
start.

On 10/16/06, Kris Da San Martino <kdasanmartino@stockton.k12.ca.us>
wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I'm having some issues getting the syntax correct
however. Here's the format that I'm using.
>apahe2 -k start

Kris