httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Bram" <Robert.B...@colesmyer.com.au>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] multiple ScriptAliases
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:10:02 GMT

Hi Owen,

>> # Script Alias 1
>> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/"
>> <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin">
>>     AllowOverride None
>>     Options None
>>     Order allow,deny
>>     Allow from all
>> </Directory>
>>
>> # Script Alias 2
>> ScriptAlias /rob/ "H:/website/scripts/"
>
> I think your problems are more likely due to one of the drives being on
> a network and that apache (or the OS) is having trouble accessing it.
> Are you sure it's working?

Thanks for this - even though I have that drive mapped to H, Apache didn't like it. It did
like the "real" name for it though: //NASFILE02/rbram

Kind Regards,

Rob
:)

Robert Mark Bram
Portal Analyst Programmer
 IT AD&S Portal Competency Centre - Development Team
Coles Myer Ltd 745 Springvale Road, Mulgrave
* 854 46767 / 0403 730 868
* robert.bram@colesmyer.com.au

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are
intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright
is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility
to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material
is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using
this material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited
to resupplying the material.