httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jose María Sánchez de Ocaña <jsan...@evolucy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't get mod_dumpio to work
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:23:46 GMT
OK, I finally got it working...

What finally worked was:
- Define an ErrorLog at the server level
- Define the "DumpIOOUtput On" at the server level (that is clearly
stated in the manual)
- Define just one LogLevel directive, at the server level (WIPE OUT all
LogLevel directives at all of my VirtualHosts), and set it to "debug" (I
believe THIS ONE did the trick)

I also have other ErrorLog's defined at the VirtualHosts, but dumpio
won't take that into account, and just dump the output for ALL of the
VirtualHosts at the ErrorLog defined at the server level.

Thanks Vincent & Jim for your help.

BIG thumbs up for the apache community!

BTW I'll take a good look at the other debugging tools Vincent suggested...