httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jose María Sánchez de Ocaña <jsan...@evolucy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't get mod_dumpio to work
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:59:38 GMT
Sorry, that .conf file fragment was actually inside a VirtualHost,
whereas I recall mod_dumpio directives must be at the server config. level.

Actually, if I comment those and write this right on top of my
apache2.conf file...
----------------------
# Based upon the NCSA server configuration files originally by Rob McCool.
# Changed extensively for the Debian package by Daniel Stone
<daniel@sfarc.net>
# and also by Thom May <thom@debian.org>.

ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
LogLevel debug
DumpIOOutput On
#DumpIOInput On

# ServerRoot: The top of the directory tree under which the server's
# configuration, error, and log files are kept.
[...]

... I still dont get any data from dumpio on that
/var/log/apache2/error.log file

Thanks again,
JSO