httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thushara Wijeratna" <thu...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] interaction btn apache and cronolog
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:43:39 GMT
Can you recommend where I can read about the interaction btn apache
and cronolog? I have a problem in an apache server setup where the
output (created through cronolog) is corrupt. It sure looks like 2
processes were writing to the same file and one process overwrote the
other one.

So I have lines in the output logs like this:

CSID=L0CSID=C05504

Here, it looks like a line starting CSID=L08956 got overwritten right
after the "0" character and the other process started writing
"CSID=C05504" to where the file ptr was.

Not knowing the interaction btn cronolog and apache, it is hard for me
to debug this.

I'm on apache 2.0.54, cronolog 1.6.2

Thanks

Thushara