httpd-users mailing list archives

From Markus Herbert <>
Subject [users@httpd] problem with apache2 as a reverse proxy and OWA
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:18:33 GMT
Hi, I am using a apache2 server (version 2.0.54-10) under SuSE linux 10.0 as a reverse proxy
for an Outlook Web Access (OWA) under Exchange 2003 SP2. I want to use only port 443 (SSL)
to get into OWA. Login is ok and under a IE6 or Firewfox browser I can see something of the
OWA site - but not all. Many things are missing and I'm when I click - for example - the calendar,
nothing will happened on the screen.

Anyone who can help me? I have loaded for a virtual host the following modules:

Here is my configuration for this virtual host:

Servername ""
DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/exchange

ProxyRequest Off
SSLProxyEnginge On
ProxyVia On
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl.crt/webmail.crt
CCLCertificatKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl.key/webmail.key

ProxyPass /exchange https://exchange/exchange
ProxyPassReverse /exchange https://exchange/exchange
ProxyPreserveHost On

Thanks for any reply - Markus

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
   "   from the digest:
For additional commands, e-mail: