httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sambit Nanda <>
Subject [users@httpd] apache plugin access problem from Load balancer
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:11:16 GMT
I have configured plugin on my web server "Apache"

i am able to access all the web services  from browser
if i hit the url like
https://<webservername>/<application web service name
>  example

SSL section is configured on virtual server section of

My problem is
If i am trying to access the webserver from the load
balancer,  then, i am able to access to  ihs server

 but with the full name of url  to fetch webservice
from plugin  like
i get error like this
The requested URL /ProtectedWeb/PA was not found on
this server

On the error file i found, the webserver is looking
the path, ther error is   File does not exist:

Is there any way i can force the webserver to access
the plugin while coming from load balancer or any
thing i need to configured on htppd.conf file.

Sambit Nanda
203-553-3424 (O)

Do You Yahoo!?

See <URL:> for more info.