httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jalil Feghhi" <jalil.feg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help debugging 500 Error
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:05:17 GMT
I found what was going on. I thought I let other know in case anybody is
interested and close this thread.

We have a third-party Apache filter to enforce authentication and it turned
out that the filter is the problem as it rejects the request b/c of some
chars in URL. Nothing wrong w/ Apache!

Thanks for everybody's help.

-Jalil