httpd-users mailing list archives

From Júlio Maranhão <ju...@ieav.cta.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Two questions about Directory directive in Apache2 for Windows
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:05:17 GMT
Boyle Owen escreveu:
> So you'd prefer us to read it for you?
No. If you don't know the answer, do not feel forced to reply.

> Well, I'll only have time to read your mail after then too, so that's alright!
Again do not bother if you do not know the answer, or don't want to explain.

> Seriously: reading documentation is an essential part of a software project
> - don't take on a task if you don't have time to do it properly. It is
> unreasonable to expect to be able to configure new software without having
 > time to learn how it works.

I am not doing a software project. In Brazil, there is a phase: "If you do'nt
have a dog, just hunt with a cat.". The ideal is untouchable. Anyway we'll use
Apache 2.0 until we resolve some learning issues with IIS 6.

> When you do manage to find the time, you might like to start here: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sections.html
Thanks

P.S.: This thread is enough for me. I know the answer by scientific method.

Júlio Maranhão