httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache php crash
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:21:19 GMT
On 9/20/06, Bobby Gontarski <Gontarski@seznam.cz> wrote:
> Has someone already seen a solution to this apache - php crashing problem:
> [notice] Parent: child process exited with status 4294967295 -- Restarting.
> described http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=30405

What you are reporting is the symptom of a general seg fault in php.
This could be caused by any number of specific bugs.  To find the
specific cause, you either need to run the server under a debugger, or
use a tool like dr watson.  I don't have much experience with either
on windows, so I can't provide you with guidance.

Joshua.