httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Next part of my HTPD.conf file.
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:10:33 GMT
On 9/6/06, Leon Sargent <leonsargent@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sep 6, 2006, at 2:57 PM, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > Yes, in a <Directory> section corresponding to the location of the
> > content.
>
> DocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents"
>
> Before /Library would be my harddrive name.  Documents is where my
> whole website is stored,  files and directories.
>
> So for my URL SEO the Directory would be the full path name above or
> just Documents?

Full path name.

[Another random note for you: If you continue to need a bunch of short
one-on-one help sessions, you should find an irc client and head over
to the #apache channel on irc.freenode.net.  The mailing list works
better for people who know enough about apache to formulate
more-complete questions.]

Joshua.