httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] suexec2 setup on Suse 10.1
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:26:34 GMT
1.  We didn't compile anything to get SUEXEC running on a friends SUSE 9
last year
2. I can't help with compile options - I've never compiled it
3. Yes, the messages turn up either in the standard error_log for your host
or in the suexec.log file

I found a handy reference on the web of all the steps that suexec went
through before actually executing the CGI.  I think we got stuck at step 13
longest!