httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Port?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:01:04 GMT
"No Listening ports available" implies that something else is already
listening on port 80. This is probably the windows IIS system.  You'll have
to configure that not to start the webserver portion of IIS, or configure it
to listen on a port other then 80.
I last did this about 15 years ago, so I don't recall the details!