httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache and router
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 07:06:01 GMT
Well, you will probably have to inspect the CGI script that handles
/cgi-bin/ai to see why/if it is returning http://192.168.0.2 amongst its
output

If I were to guess, I'd say that the CGI script is trying to determine the
address of the server in order to generate URL's that refer to the server.
If it did this, then of course it would come up with 192.168.0.2 since that
*is* the address of the server.

If your CGI script is doing this then it would be far better if it used
relative URL's rather than fully-qualified ones.