httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ganesh ganesh" <ganeshapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 and MySQL 5.0.24a
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 01:39:38 GMT
Hi,

    Some of this may sound basic.. but check and post back if the problem
still persists...

1. Does the mysql.sock present.... as you have porivided in my.cnf?
2. Do you have the following Perl Modules:  DBD::MaxDB & Apache::DBI
3. Do you have configured your php with the --with-mysql if you use mysql
and --with-pgsql if you have pgsql ect....