httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gregor Schneider" <rc4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: [SPAM] Re: [users@httpd] apache 2 showing jsp source codes
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:26:51 GMT
hi jacky,

you also wrote "we discover that sometimes apache will display" - are
you able to specify this "sometimes"? can you spot any rules when this
happens? is it for a certain wep-app only? only a certain url? if so,
what's the difference between the working wep-apps and the wep-apps
not working? i guess if you figure out those questions, you might
already be clods to the solution of your problem, and hopefully the
resin-group will help you demystify the rest of your problem.

cheers

greg